PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
1. Protection of personal data Happy Planner Land, Janja Fortin s.p. (Endliherjeva ulica 13, Ljubljana, 1000 Ljubljana).
To ensure the protection of personal data, it shall implement all necessary legal, organizational and appropriate logistical and technical procedures and measures, either on the basis of internal acts or through its contractual partners, by:
- protect premises, equipment and system software, including input-output units;
- protects the application software with which personal data are processed;
- prevents unauthorized access to personal data during their transfer, including transmission via telecommunications and networks;
- provides an effective way of blocking, destroying, deleting or anonymising personal data;
- enables later determination of when individual personal data were used and entered into the database and who did so, for the period for which the individual data are stored.
2. Terms of storage of personal data.
The personal data of an individual obtained on the basis of consent may be processed and stored as long as there is an intention or until the revocation of the given consent of the individual. Personal data of an individual processed on the basis of a contract may be processed and stored for a further 5 years from the fulfillment of the contractual obligations of both parties. The invoices are kept for 10 years after the end of the year to which the invoice relates in accordance with the law governing the field of value added tax.
3. Rights of the individual
In accordance with the applicable legislation governing the protection of personal data, the individual has the right to revoke consent at any time, request access, correction, restriction of processing or deletion of personal data by notifying us in writing by mail to Happy Planner Land, Janja Fortin sp (Endliherjeva ulica 13, Ljubljana, 1000 Ljubljana) or via e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. An individual may also file a complaint to the above address regarding the processing of his personal data. However, an individual may also lodge a complaint regarding the processing of his / her personal data directly with the competent supervisory authority, i.e. the Information Commissioner of the Republic of Slovenia.
4. Conduct in case of infringements
In case of personal data breaches, Happy Planner Land, Janja Fortin s.p. (Endliherjeva ulica 13, Ljubljana, 1000 Ljubljana) immediately implemented all internal and external measures (technical, organizational) to protect the rights and interests of the individual, will inform each of those affected, and will inform the competent supervisory authority in the Republic of Slovenia.