TERMS AND CONDITIONS AND USE OF THE ONLINE STORE
Happy Planner Land, Janja Fortin s.p.
Bussiness Adress: Endliherjeva ulica 13, Ljubljana, 1000 Ljubljana
Tax Number: 82583650
The company is registered with the District Court in Ljubljana.
General terms and conditions of the online store happyplannerland.com are compiled in accordance with the Consumer Protection Act (ZVPot), based on the recommendations of the Chamber of Commerce and Industry and international codes for e-commerce.
Online store manager happyplannerland.com (hereinafter referred to as “Happy Planner Land” or “Online Store”) is Happy Planner Land, Janja Fortin s.p.
By using the website, you agree to the terms and conditions in force at the time of purchase (online ordering), so please read them.
Happy Planner Land, Janja Fortin s.p. reserves the right to change the general terms and conditions of business in the online store happyplannerland.com.
Availability of information
The Happy Planner Land online store undertakes to always provide the customer with the following information:
a) company identity (name and registered office, register number),
b) contact details that enable the user to communicate quickly and efficiently (e-mail, telephone),
c) the essential characteristics of the goods or services (including after-sales services and guarantees),
d) the availability of the products (any product or service offered on the website should be accessible within a reasonable time),
e) conditions of delivery of the product or execution of the service (method, place and time of delivery),
f) all prices must be clearly and unambiguously set and it must be clearly shown whether they already include taxes and transport costs,
g) method of payment and delivery,
h) time validity of the offer,
i) the period during which it is still possible to withdraw from the contract and the conditions for withdrawal; in addition, if and how much it costs the customer to return the product,
j) an explanation of the complaint procedure, including all details of the contact person or customer service.
Offer of items and prices
Prices of products in the online store happyplannerland.com are expressed in euros and do not include delivery costs. Prices do not include VAT.
Due to the nature of online business, the offer and prices in the online store happyplannerland.com update and change frequently and quickly. In case the items are not in stock, this is also clearly marked.
Prices are valid at the time of placing the order and do not have a predetermined validity. Prices are valid in case of payment with the payment methods below, under the above conditions.
Happy Planner Land, Janja Fortin s.p. reserves the right to change prices without prior notice.
Order and prices
Purchase agreement between the online store happyplannerland.com and is concluded to customers at the time Happy Planner Land sends the customer the first email confirming his order. From this moment on, all prices and other conditions are fixed and apply to both Happy Planner Land and the buyer. In order to ensure the accuracy of delivery or. accuracy of data Happy Planner Land can call the customer on his contact phone number.
The sales contract (i.e. the first electronic message about the status of the order) is stored in electronic form on the server of the provider.
Methods of payment
Online store happyplannerland.com
allows the following payment methods:
– s prednakazilom na naš poslovni bančni račun
- with a card at the end of the order on the website
- with Paypal payment method
Packing and delivery costs are € 3.95.
Note: these conditions and the costs of packaging and delivery apply only within the Republic of Slovenia. For delivery to other countries, delivery costs are charged according to the price list of the delivery company. The buyer also bears the possible costs of duties in countries outside Slovenia.
Online store happyplannerland.com after payment or when delivering the ordered items, attach the original invoice to the customer.
The price and all costs related to the purchase are broken down in sections. The buyer is obliged to check the correctness of the data before placing the order. Subsequent objections regarding the correctness of issued invoices are not taken into account.
Order Discount codes
The Order Discount code or promotional code brings various benefits when shopping through the online store happyplannerland.com. You can find the active code on the title page of the advertising message, on the title page of the online store or on the individual action description subpage. The code brings a variety of benefits, from a variety of gifts to a discount on an order. Each code is always limited in time, but must be redeemed within this limited time, otherwise it is invalid. Promotional codes are not compatible with other promotions and do not apply to already discounted products.
How to use the Order Discount Code:
– Izberite artikle, ki jih želite kupiti in jih dajte v košarico.
- In the online cash register, in the first step, enter the individual promotional code in the "Promotional code" field and click "Confirm".
– Za en nakup je možno uveljaviti le eno promocijsko kodo na naročilo.
- Order Discount Code applies to the purchase of products and does not apply to delivery costs unless it is explicitly stated that the Order Discount Code also includes shipping costs. The discount code does not apply to already discounted products.
- When you enter the Order Discount Code, the value of the Order Discount Code is automatically deducted from the price of your order. The amount that still needs to be paid remains.
Withdrawal from ordered goods
In the case of distance contracts, the consumer (according to Article 43 of ZVPot) has the right to send to the company e-mail address (email@example.com) that he shall withdraw from the contract without giving any reason for his decision within fourteen (14) days. The return of the received goods to the company within the deadline for withdrawal from the contract is considered a notice of withdrawal from the contract. The consumer must return undamaged, unused and unopened goods to the company no later than 14 days after the notice of withdrawal, unless the item is destroyed, damaged, lost or its quantity has decreased without the consumer's fault. The consumer returns the goods to the address: Endliherjeva ulica 13, 1000 Ljubljana. After receiving the goods, the company returns all payments made for the returned products to the consumer in accordance with the law. The only cost borne by the consumer in connection with the withdrawal is the direct cost of returning the goods and the original cost of sending the ordered goods. We do not accept redemption shipments.
When returning the goods, the consumer also sends an invoice for the goods and personal data and the transaction account to which he wishes to receive the returned payment. Payment will be refunded within 14 days of receiving notice of withdrawal from the contract or. within 14 days of receiving the return of the products.
Izdelek, katerega želite vrniti ali zamenjati, mora biti:
- v originalni nepoškodovani embalaži.
Izdelkov, kupljenih v akcijah, ni mogoče vrniti in za take izdelke ni reklamacije.
Upon withdrawal from the contract where the promotional code or the code for Discount on order was used, these funds are considered as Discount on order and are not returned to the user. Only the paid amount is returned to the user's bank account, and the promotional code in the form of a new code is returned to the user. Upon withdrawal from the contract, the gift certificate is considered as a means of payment and returned to the user as a gift certificate.
Če ste izdelek že začeli uporabljati, odstop od pogodbe in vračilo izdelka več ni mogoče. Prav tako reklamacija oz odstop od pogodbe ni mogoč za izdelke, ki je bili v kakršni koli meri personalizirani željah kupca.
PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
Happy Planner Land, Janja Fortin s.p. undertakes to protect data on customers and members (personal data, purchase data). All information obtained in the online store happyplannerland.com and collected data, may be used exclusively for the purpose of fulfilling the order (sending information materials, offers, invoices) and other necessary communication with the member.
Podatki o kupcih se varujejo v skladu z Zakonom o varstvu osebnih podatkov in se v nobenem primeru ne bodo posredovali tretjim oz. nepooblaščenim osebam. Za varovanje osebnih podatkov je odgovoren tudi uporabnik sam in sicer tako, da poskrbi za varnost svojega e-mail naslova, uporabniškega imena in gesla.
What personal data we process
- Basic contact information (name, surname, telephone number, e-mail address);
- Information on the use of our websites (clicks on links, time spent) and information on the response to our emails (whether the message was open, which links you clicked on);
- Information we need to fulfill the contract and deliver the purchased goods (subject of purchase, price, delivery address, delivery time, method of payment, date of payment, data on complaints, information on the invoice issued, etc.).
- Legal basis for the processing of personal data
We may process your personal data on the following legal bases:
- when you have given your consent to the processing of your personal data for a specific purpose of processing, and you always have the right to revoke your consent (e.g. for customized notification of our offer based on profiling);
- when we have a legitimate interest in the processing of your personal data (an example could be: when we send you an e-mail in case you have left the shopping cart on our website without completing the purchase).
Purposes of personal data processing
We may use your personal information for one or more of the following purposes:
- communicating with you regarding the provision of our services and responding to your inquiries;
- conclusion of the contract and fulfillment of obligations arising from the concluded contract;
- marketing communication (sending e-mails, regular mail and SMS messages);
- marketing communication on the basis of adapted or individualized offers and messages, on the creation of user profiles or grouping, each of which may receive marketing communication with different content. When creating profiles, we also monitor the individual's activity (such as the time an individual spends on certain content, which content they are interested in and the opening of e-mails) and the frequency and value of past purchases;
- to assert any legal claims and resolve disputes;
- for statistical analyzes on the sale of our goods and on the use of our websites.
How long we keep your personal information and what happens to it then
We keep basic personal data for a longer period of time until [for example: you have the status of our registered user on our website, you are subscribers to our newsletter,…].
Personal data that we process on the basis of your consent are stored permanently or. until you revoke this consent.
Data on issued invoices are kept for 10 years from the date of issue.
We keep the data necessary for the conclusion and fulfillment of the contract between you and us for another 5 years from the fulfillment of the contract (supply of goods).
After the retention period, personal data is effectively deleted or anonymised, which means that we process it in such a way that it can no longer be linked to or attributed to you.
Voluntary transmission of data and consequences of non-transmission
The provision of personal data is voluntary. You are not obliged to provide us with personal data, but if you do not provide it, it cannot receive certain services or enter into contracts with us. We will state which data is such that its transmission will have the stated consequences each time we obtain personal data from you.
Who has access to your personal information
We do not pass on your personal data or provide access to third parties (outside Happy Planner Land, Janja Fortin sp, except for those who have a written contract with us, on the basis of which they perform certain tasks related to data processing and are obliged to respect legislation regarding the processing and protection of personal data (so-called contractual processors). The contractual processors to whom we provide personal data are:
- marketing service providers;
- email providers.
Contractual processors may only process personal data in accordance with our instructions and may not process personal data for their own purposes. They are committed, together with their employees, to protecting the confidentiality of your personal information.
Contractual processors do not export personal data to third countries (outside the Member States of the European Economic Area - these are the EU Member States and Iceland, Norway and Liechtenstein).
What rights do you have with regard to personal data, how can you revoke consent to processing and what are the consequences of revoking
You have the following rights regarding your personal information:
A. You can request from us at any time:
- confirmation of whether we are processing your personal data;
- access to personal data and the following information: purposes of processing; types of personal data; users or categories of users to whom personal data have been or will be disclosed, in particular users in third countries or international organizations; the intended period of retention of personal data or, if that is not possible, the criteria used to determine that period; the existence of automated decision-making, including profiling and the reasons for it, as well as the importance and foreseeable consequences of such processing for you;
- one (free of charge) copy of personal data in a form determined by you (if the request is made by electronic means of communication and you do not request otherwise, a copy shall be provided in electronic form); we may charge a reasonable fee, taking into account the costs, for additional copies you request;
- correction of inaccurate personal data;
- restriction of processing where:
1. you dispute the accuracy of personal data, for a period that allows us to verify the accuracy of personal data;
2. the processing is illegal and you oppose the deletion
personal data and instead request a restriction on their use;
3. we no longer need personal data for the purposes of processing, but you need them to assert, enforce or defend legal claims;
- the deletion of all personal data (right to be forgotten) if the preconditions set out in Article 17 of the General Data Protection Regulation are met, in particular in the event that you revoke your consent to the processing of personal data;
- print personal data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable form, with the right to pass this data on to another controller without hindering you;
- discontinuing the use of personal data for direct marketing purposes, including profiling;
- that you are not subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling, provided that the preconditions set out in Article 22 of the General Data Protection Regulation are met.
B. the right to lodge a complaint against us with the Information Commissioner if you believe that the processing of your personal data violates the General Data Protection Regulation.
The process of exercising rights
You can address your requests regarding the exercise of your personal data rights in writing to any of the contacts listed at the top of this document under Personal Data Controller and Contact Data.
For the purpose of reliable identification in the case of exercising rights in relation to personal data, we may request additional information from you, and we may refuse to take action only if we prove that we cannot reliably identify you.
We must respond to your request to exercise your personal data rights without undue delay and at the latest within one month of receiving your request.
Happy Planner Land bo z uporabnikom stopila v stik sredstev komunikacij na daljavo le, če temu uporabnik izrecno ne nasprotuje, in v skladu z določili ZEKom-1. Oglasna elektronska in/ali SMS sporočila bodo jasno in nedvoumno označena kot oglasna sporočila, pošiljatelj bo jasno razviden, različne akcije, promocije in druge tržne tehnike, bodo označene kot takšne.
The conditions for participating in them will also be clearly defined, and the method of unsubscribing from receiving advertising messages will be clearly presented. Happy Planner Land will explicitly respect the user's wish not to receive advertising messages.
Online store happyplannerland.com and all data on it, images of articles, graphic and video elements on the website are protected by the Copyright Act and may not be reproduced or used without prior written permission. The Happy Planner Land brand and logo are owned by Happy Planner Land, Janja Fortin s.p.
Complaints and disputes
The provider complies with applicable consumer protection legislation. The provider makes every effort to fulfill its duty, to establish an effective system for handling complaints and to designate a person with whom, in case of problems, the customer can contact by e-mail. The complaint is submitted via e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. The appeal procedure is confidential. The bidders will confirm within five working days that they have received the complaint, inform the buyer how long it will take to process it and keep him informed about the progress of the procedure.
Happy Planner Land is aware that an essential feature of a consumer dispute, at least as far as judicial resolution is concerned, is its disproportion between the economic value of the claim and the costs incurred in resolving the dispute itself. This is also the main obstacle to the consumer not initiating litigation. That is why Happy Planner Land strives to the best of its ability to resolve any disputes amicably.
NOTIFICATION AND NEWSLETTER
The user agrees that when subscribing to e-news, we periodically inform him about news on the site, news in the offer and promotions. By completing the order, the user agrees to subscribe to the e-newsletter until he / she voluntarily unsubscribes. The provider undertakes not to misuse or pass on the user's e-mail address to a third party in any way. The user can unsubscribe from receiving news at any time.
Online store happyplannerland.com is ALWAYS open!
RULES OF ONLINE PRIZE GAMES Happy Planner Land
The organizer of the prize games is Happy Planner Land, Janja Fortin s.p.
1. Conditions of participation
Everyone can take part in the prize draw, except those who are employed by the organizer of this prize draw.
2. How to participate in the prize game
Answer the prize question, if asked, and enter the required information (name, email address).
The prize will be awarded to the winner of the computer draw in the presence of 3 members. All correctly submitted answers that meet the conditions listed under point 2 and that will arrive by the end of each prize game participate in the prize draw. The prize draw will take place on the first working day after the end of the prize draw on the premises of Happy Planner Land, Janja Fortin s.p.
4. Payment of the prize in cash and transfer of the prize
It is not possible to exchange the prize for cash. It is not possible to transfer the prize to a third party.
5. Taxes and advance payment of personal income tax
The prize is worth less than 42 EUR, so there is no need to pay an advance payment of personal income tax.
6. Notice and delivery of prizes
Before handing over the prizes, the organizer of the prize game contacts the winners so that they can provide him with the remaining necessary personal data within 30 days: name and surname, address, telephone number. The recipient of the prize will then receive it in the mail.
The organizer does not bear any responsibility, nor does it participate in disputes regarding the ownership of the prizes drawn. The organizer will hand over the prize in accordance with the rules to the person who will be listed on the completed form. The organizer does not assume any and no responsibility for any damage that may occur as a result of the acceptance and use of the prize, with which the participants by accessing this prize game expressly agree. In case of circumstances beyond the control of the organizer (force majeure), the organizer may cancel the prize draw. He must inform the participants about this through the media. In such a case, the participants are not liable for the damage caused.
8. Rules of prize games
By participating in the prize draw, participants confirm that they are aware of these rules and undertake to comply with the rules of the prize draw. In the event of any dispute or ambiguity, these rules shall be considered primary in relation to any other publications, whether in print, electronic or any other form.
9. Use of personal data
Winners of the prize game allow the publication of submitted personal data (name and surname) on the Internet (happyplannerland.com) and Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/
10. Withdrawal of participation
Participants may at any time request the cancellation of participation in the prize draw. Removal of the participant requests in writing to the address of the organizer: Happy Planner Land, Janja Fortin s.p.
11. Resolving complaints
All complaints and reclamations are resolved by the organizer of the prize game. In the case of justified complaints, the organizer undertakes to eliminate them as soon as possible and inform the participant.
12. Final provisions
The organizer reserves the right to change the rules if required by technical or commercial reasons or reasons on the part of the public. The organizer will inform the participants about all changes and novelties of the prize game by posting on the Happy Planner Land Facebook page and on the website happyplannerland.com
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR USING COUPONS FROM THE WEDDING PLANNER HAPPY PLANNER LAND
These conditions regulate the rules for redeeming coupons included in the wedding planner for a certain benefit from the providers listed on the coupon in Slovenia.
Coupons included in the wedding planner can be redeemed at the providers listed on the coupons under the conditions defined on them, when purchasing products and / or services that are explicitly listed or described on the coupon. If special conditions are set for the redemption of the coupon, so that they are written on the coupon itself, the coupon can be redeemed only under these conditions. The coupon also indicates the deadline for its redemption - the use of benefits obtained by accepting the coupon. You can use the coupon no later than one year from the month the coupon was printed, which is written on the coupon and attached to the wedding planner in the wedding box. After the deadline for redeeming the coupon, it will not be accepted by the bidders and the attempt to redeem it will not be successful.
It is not possible to exchange the coupon for cash. It is also not possible to cash out the difference in the value of the savings on the purchase. Coupon redemption cannot be combined with other benefits. Discounts or promotions are not added together, but are mutually exclusive, unless otherwise specified on the coupon itself.
The printed coupon that accompanies the wedding planner in the wedding box can be redeemed by pre-booking the service and submitting the coupon to the provider listed on the coupon upon payment for the goods.
The coupon is redeemable if the previously booked date is still available and until the stock is sold out. For already booked appointments and consequently impossible to use any of the included coupons, Happy Planner Land, Janja Fortin s.p. does not respond.
Happy Planner Land wishes you a pleasant shopping experience.